Consumer Loans- Please bring following information with you when applying for a consumer loan; Proof of Income (Tax Return, Last 2 Paystubs, Personal Financial Statement), evidence of insurance (if applicable), if you are not a current customer we also require that you provide a copy of Driverís License (or other State Issued photo ID), and Social Security Card.
We also require that you complete a new application for each loan.
Consumer Installment Loans:
|Automobiles- ||Purchase or Refinance, Down payment and interest rate based upon credit worthiness. Terms may vary (depending upon vehicle purchased).|
|Appliances- ||Purchase only, down payment required. |
|Household Needs- ||Down payment and interest rate based upon credit worthiness.|
|Education Costs- ||Down payment and interest rate based upon credit worthiness.|
|Medical Bills- ||Down payment and interest rate based upon credit worthiness.|
|Debt Consolidation- ||Down payment and interest rate based upon credit worthiness.|
We make loans for Operating Expenses, Machinery Purchase/Refinance, Crop Production, Cattle Production (Cow/Calf, Feeders), Warehouse Receipts. Terms and Conditions based upon credit worthiness.
We make loans for Operating Expenses, Machinery/Equipment purchases, and Inventory. Terms and Conditions based upon credit worthiness.
Real Estate Loans:
These loans are not originated to be sold to outside investors, we keep your loan at SSB and you make your monthly payments to us.
Real Estate Loan Requirements- The following information is needed when applying for a Real Estate loan; Proof of Income (Tax Return or Last 2 Paystubs), evidence of insurance (if applicable), if you are not a current customer we also require that you provide a copy of Driverís License (or other photo ID), Social Security Card.
|1st Mortgage Loans-
||Purchase: We require a down payment, based upon the lesser of the purchase price or appraised value.
||Refinance: We require 20% equity based upon a current appraisal (not County Assessment). The term and rate are based upon credit worthiness.
|2nd Mortgage Loans-
||We require 20% equity based upon a current appraisal (not County Assessment). The term and rate are based upon credit worthiness.
Real Estate Loans (FHA, VA, RHS, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, other Secondary Market Loans):
The following are the requirements to obtain a mortgage loan that will be sold upon origination. These products are for people who do not have a large down payment.
ALL LOAN APPLICATIONS
- Copy of your purchase contract, signed by all parties (purchase transaction)
- Copy of Listing, if purchase contract not executed at time of application (purchase transaction)
- Copy of canceled earnest deposit check (forward at later date if necessary)
- Copy of paystub(s) covering the last 30 days, for all applicants (with SS# and YTD information)
- Copy W-2 forms for the last two years, for each applicant
- Copy of bank statements for the past three months, for all checking and savings accounts
- Name, address, and phone number of landlord for the last 24 months
- Copy of 401K and IRA statements (if applicable)
- Copy of investment account statements for the past three months, if applicable
- Last 12 months canceled mortgage payment/rent checks (if readily available)
- A check for payment of applicable fees (credit report and appraisal) $ 350.00
IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AN FHA LOAN
- Photocopy of social security card, for all applicants
- Lead-Based Paint Notification if house was built before 1978 (if refinance, this will be supplied at loan application)
IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A VA LOAN
- Original VA Certificate of Eligibility and a Copy of Form DD-214
- Statement of Service (in-service veterans)
- Most recent Leave and Earnings statement (in-service veterans only)
- Name and address of nearest living relative
- Name and address of child care provider (if applicable)
SELF-EMPLOYED, COMMISSION INCOME, UNREIMBURSED BUSINESS EXPENSE OR CORPORATE OWNERSHIP
- Last 2 years Personal AND Business Federal Tax Returns (Signed in BLUE ink), all schedules must be included
- Last 2 years Personal Federal Tax Returns ALL schedules included (Signed in BLUE ink) for Commission Income
- Last 2 years Corporate Tax Returns if 25% Ownership in a Corporation
- Last 2 years Personal Federal Tax Returns ALL Schedules included (Signed in BLUE ink) for employment that has Unreimbursed Business Expenses
IF YOU HAVE BEEN DIVORCED
- Complete signed copy of all divorce decrees, including property settlement agreement, and any stipulations or modifications
- Proof of receipt or payment of child support/alimony payments for the last 24 months (only if you intend to use this income to qualify OR if you are required to pay child support)
IF YOU HAVE DECLARED BANKRUPTCY IN THE LAST 7 YEARS
- Copy of Petition/Decree, Schedule of Creditors and Copy of Discharge
- Please write a letter of explanation on why you filed bankruptcy
- If you have graduated from college during the last two years, please enclose a copy of your transcripts and diploma
- If during the past 2 years you have a gap in your employment of 30 days or more, please include a letter explaining the reason for the gap in employment
- If you are selling your present home, you will need to provide a copy of your SIGNED HUD-1 (Settlement Statement) showing the amount of proceeds (if not closed yet, please include a copy of your Realtor's Estimate of Proceeds
- If you have rental property, we will need a copy of your current lease and copies of your last 2 years signed federal tax returns (please sign in BLUE ink). Also provide current loan information for the mortgage on this property.
- If you are receiving a GIFT for part of the down payment and/or closing costs, DO NOT deposit gift funds until you have spoken to your loan officer
- If you are being relocated by your employer, please provide a copy of your company's relocation policy
- If you are a First Time Homebuyer and eligible for your local Finance Authority's Program Assistance, please bring in complete, signed copies of your last 3 years federal tax returns (please sign in BLUE ink)
- If Refinancing, send copies of the following: Title Insurance Policy, Survey, Homeowners Insurance Policy, Closing Statement and Approx. amount of Monthly Taxes and Insurance
NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System) NUMBERS
|SECURITY STATE BANK||451629|
|JON SAMUEL OTT||525774|
|RICHARD ANTHONY LARA SR||854071|
|KARISSA LEA RICHMOND||856701|
|DANIELLE DEAN BUSTRAAN||857997|
|JODIE ANN HEATH||854243|